I am a generalist C++ programmer with interest and knowledge in a broad range of game programming topics. I have spent a large amount of my programming career on physics and architecture, but I also have experience in graphics, AI, and network programming. As a recent graduate from DigiPen Institute of Technology in the RTIS degree, I have worked on four major game projects from start to finish, three of which were developed in teams of four programmers each with the occasional artist.
- C/C++, C#, Lua, MSSQL, XML
- 3D physics simulation and game physics engines
- DirectX 9, HLSL, OpenGL, GLSL, particle systems and shader-based effects
- Various AI and pathfinding algorithms
- Component-based framework architecture
- Reliable UDP implementations
P.S. Executables for any project or demo are available upon request.